Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am Ter GODEK...

Hi....

Cantik betul this cross-stich design. Completed with beads and ribbon embroidery. ..I took this lovely and gorgeous cross-stitch from here...boleh close-up lagi. Here's what Diane said:

Diane submitted this close up photo of a the Victorian Lady design she stitched. She describes the project: "It took me three years to complete, but I made it for my daughter and it was worth every stitch! This chart is from the Dimensions Gold Collection and was a very simple portrait to do for my first attempt at such a small count fabric and ribbon embroidery. I loved doing the beading on her dress too."

Thanks to Diane. Sharing is caring.





more "silang-pangkah" here : http://crossstitch.about.com/od/crossstitchphotos/ig/Cross-Stitch-Photo-Album/Victorian-Elegance---Close-Up-.htm

layannn...

No comments: